With the changing financial landscape in the UK over recent years, more people now choose to opt for a personal pension plan as it offers them more choice and a wider range of options. If you are considering a personal pension plan in Glasgow or anywhere in Scotland, then Maxim Wealth Management Ltd. can provide you with professional and impartial advice as to which plan best suits you. The contributions you make to your plan during your working years creates a retirement fund which can be used to give you a tax-free lump sum on retirement, a regular income, or a combination of both. You have complete control of your private pension plan in Glasgow and decide the level of contributions you make from your current salary. Of course, the more you put in, the more you have to invest. Make an appointment with our advisors to discuss what options you have.
Get in touch with Maxim Wealth Management today!
Private Pension Options in Glasgow
Your personal pensions in Glasgow are separate to your state pension and any workplace pension you have. There are three basic private pension plans available, and the one that suits you depends on factors such as age, contribution level, and how risk averse you are.
- Stakeholder Pension. The simplest plan available, this is designed to help low earners save for their future. Cheap and efficient, you will find there are more limited investment options.
- Individual Personal Pension Plan. Offering a wider choice of investments, this is the most popular choice of fund, and can be offered as a tracker or managed fund.
- SIPP (Self-invested personal pension). The most complex, but also the most flexible, of the options available. These allow a wide range of choices in your portfolio, including property, bonds, shares, and much more.
View our pensions FAQ here
Discuss your personal pension options with a professional, trusted adviser in Glasgow today
Finding the personal pension that’s right for you
Before buying any pension plan, ask yourself these questions:
- How do you want to spend your retirement years?
- Realistically, how much pension income will you need to achieve this?
- How much can you afford to contribute each month?
- When are you planning to retire, and how long do you have to save between now and then?
- What risks are you prepared to take with your capital?
When you have the answers to these questions in mind, seeking professional advice from a trained adviser at Maxim Wealth Management will help you to make the best decision for your retirement. The earlier you begin putting money away, the more those contributions will add up over time – and they longer they will have to grow.
Trusted Personal Pension Advice in Scotland
Our UK trained financial advisors will give you the best personal pension advice in Glasgow. We’ll assist you in identifying your wants and needs, the income you will need, and how much you can contribute now.
Contact our team today on 0141 764 0040